Jumat, 07 Mei 2010

INTRODUCTION


Hello...
My name is Mr. Khafidin.
I'm from Tegal.
I live in Banjaragung village.
I'm an English Teacher from SMAN 1 Pemalang.
My hobby is reading.
I have a wife. She is a house wife
I have two sons.
The first son is Naufal Mumtaz.
( He is The sixth class of SD Banjaragung 03 )
The second son is nabil Hasbuna.
( He is the first class of SD Banjaragung 03 )
I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters.
I like going to mosque.
I like playing with children.
I have 240 students of TPQ Al-Ikhlas.
I am a headmaster of TPQ Al-Ikhlas.
Sometimes I teach English for children in my village.

1 komentar:

  1. assalamualaikum wr wb,
    greeting sir,
    if you didn't mind, may i introduce myself
    my name is multi
    i,m from sukalila the village next to your home
    i'm being study english bachelor degree at open university on learning group of slawi, meanwhile i also an additonal teacher at kendayakan elementary school,

    as an english student, i'm glad to found your blog,(which actually it's accidental..)
    it's first time i saw the blog which focused on way to teach english more porsonally..
    i'm wondering, if you may to share your experience of how to make our class more "life" and more close especially on the young learner target..
    think that's all, glad to see you sir, and wish we could be more close in the future :)
    greetings
    wassalamualaikum wr.wb

    BalasHapus